Welcome to Advance Support Co.
Our team is driven, passionate, and experienced in all things NDIS. We are unique in our approach and experienced in supporting people with a variety of disabilities and complex needs.
We work with children their families and adults and are an independent registered provider.
We are an independent Support Coordination provider.
We work with you to implement supports and services in your plan, build your capacity and achieve your goals.
Support Coordination is funded under capacity-building supports.
Contact us to find out more.
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
Ensuring that privacy and confidentiality are protected is central to Advance Support Coordination.
The Australian Privacy Principles set minimum standards covering the legitimate use of personal information. Advance Support Coordination is committed to complying with those Principles.
In brief, Advance Support Coordination only collects personal information:
· which is necessary for the lawful provision of services to clients
· which is given voluntarily; and
· which will be stored securely on Advance Support Coordination internal databases.
When in possession or control of a record containing personal information, Advance Support Coordination will ensure that:
· the record is protected against loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclose, by such steps as it is reasonable in the circumstances to take;
· if it is necessary for that information to be shared to a third party consent will be required
Advance Support Coordination will not disclose such personal information to a third party:
· without the individual's consent; or
· unless that disclosure is required or authorised by or under law.
Under no circumstances will Advance Support Coordination sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing personal information about employees or members.
All employees and clients of Advance Support Coordination have the right of access to all records containing personal information about them.
All inquiries or complaints about privacy should be directed to email@example.com
This statement has been prepared in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth).